Unitedstyles is still a very lean organization (14 full-time employees), but we now decided that we need to hire an additional senior IT person in our Shanghai office. We put the profile on a few career sites today, so of course I also put it on my blog. Please forward to anybody that would be a fit for this position!
IT operations and development manager
Unitedstyles has developed a fashion customization platform on unitedstyles.com and also in an iframe on other websites. Users can design, share and buy their own creations, soon they should be able to sell using our affiliate system. Unitedstyles is based in Shanghai and was a finalist at Techcrunch Beijing 2011.
• Experienced with Linux/Unix/BSD in CDN. Database management in MySQL.
• Architecting MySQL databases a plus.
• Stability of website and scaling of website.
• Security of webshops is a plus.
• Ability to work proactively.
• A desire to improve yourself as an engineer.
• Should be able to speak both Chinese and English
Depending on experience, up to RMB 15,000/month (gross salary)
BA/BS degree in Math or Computer Science a plus.